(this is my embarrassed, right after picture!)
A lot of people think that the people that take the elevator are lazy.... That may be true for some people. Sometimes taking the elevator saves the embarrassment of that panting you get when taking the stairs. But have you ever thought, just maybe someone is taking the elevator because last time they took the stairs they ATE STEPS??? Well now I understand why someone might decide to take the elevator. I am sure you are wondering, did megan fall up the stairs? Yeah she did and it was terribly embarrassing! I am thinking of taking the elevator up next time. Just remember it isn't because of laziness, it is to save me some embarrassment....

3 comments:
HAHA!! That is funny! hope your ok!
yeah just embarrassed was all... I still take the stairs, i am just way careful about it haha
Bahaha I love your pic right after...
Post a Comment